Wednesday, March 21, 2007

VideoGet – ideal tool to download and save videos from YouTube

Yesterday I’ve found the software I was looking for since YouTube video sharing service became so popular. I was racking my brain all this time on how to save my favorite videos from YouTube and Google Video and to convert them into some AVI or MPEG files. At last, I’ve found a piece of software that does that all – VideoGet.

VideoGet enables you to download any video from almost all video sharing services over the web, including YouTube, Google video, Metacafe and other websites I’ve never even heard about. All what you need is to paste the URL of an appropriate video and hit the Download button. AND! Using this program you can convert all downloaded videos into any video format you like (mobile 3GP and iPod MP4 are also supported). OR you may leave FLV as is. God I like this tool!

What Else You Should Know

  • Bulk download is supported

  • Ability to save and load batch lists of videos

  • Various video conversion options

  • Full set of download manager options (Add download, Pause/Resume etc.)

  • Works on Windows Vista

  • Trial mode allows you to download up to 20 videos

Screenshots


Full version of VideoGet costs only 20 bucks. I think it’s a fair price for such brilliant piece of software and I’ve already bought 2 versions for me and my son’s PC.

Here is download and buy links:

Good Luck and Have Fun!

No comments: